What turns men on about women? Sure, for most of men to be turned on by women, they will first seek sexual body of women rather than inner beauty of women. But is it really what turns guys on the most?
A woman's body seems to have been created as a sexual signaling system for men. Men are attracted to certain parts of a women's body, But this is just physical attraction. But a man does not seek the same physical lust in a long term partner. Inner beauty still has a important role to play.
My wish list as a Man or for that matter any Man should be:
1. CHARM - is what draws men to those women who are not as good-looking as the others in our black book. Charm is what pulls us back to women even after they burn us. Charm is the one thing that lets women get away with murder - okay, charm and the next thing on the list.
2. RESPECT- The last thing a man wants is a woman who lets us down, embarrasses us and makes us out to be fools, especially in public. There is nothing wrong with admitting that men are excessively proud and sensitive to criticism, but if done right, constructive criticism from the one person who knows us best can only make us better men, fathers, lovers, brothers and human beings.
3. SENSE OF HUMOUR - This will forever remain a priority for any man. We work hard, we put up with a lot, and we need a woman who will put a smile on our faces when things are gloomy, and make us laugh when things are down.
4. INTELLIGENCE & CONFIDENCE - Previous generations probably preferred a smart woman - not just book smart, but also street smart. But truth be told - and this will not please feminists (but then again, who cares?) - many men did not want an overly smart woman, after all, it would be too hard to tame and control her. After all, men feared that women could become unstable and make demands (oh no...). Today, men have matured a bit and now see the value in having a valuable ally as a partner. If a housewife, mother and maid is all that you are looking for, you are selling yourself short men, so go out and find someone who will learn from you as much as you will learn from her; imagine the powerhouse couple that you will make.
5. HEAR OF GOLD - Most women are selfish on good days and plain malicious on bad ones, so why any man would let himself get tempted (well, we know why) by someone who has bad intentions beats me. If you are looking to get involved for the long haul, a kind woman with a heart of gold will nurture you and offer the compassion, sincerity, warmth, and affection you need to make it to the top. Just make sure you are able to reciprocate the kindness, because someone ultimately will and then she'll run for the hills.
6. HONESTY & TRUST - When the games are played, final rounds called and booty calls over, we want someone we can confide in. The most successful relationships are built upon trust, candor and honesty.
7. LOVE - Although there are different things that make men happy - some of them may not have been on the list but should have been, while others are but should not have been - when all is said and done and the ink has dried up, the first dates turn into the honeymoon stage, and the relationship develops, all men really want is love.
8. A STATUESQUE BODY – you need to pass a physical to be the best you can be and Lord knows that women make us pass their own physical exams, so why should we be any different or make any excuse about it?
9. AMBITION & DRIVE - If a partner is what you seek, then you will have to find a woman who will challenge your thoughts, stir up your emotions positively and give you a run for your money. Challenges start at home and end on fields, boardrooms and life, so make sure that you meet your match, because practice does make you perfect. A woman that is too strong-willed will also be too stubborn, and this is just plain frustrating, but one that chooses her battles diplomatically will prove to come out a winner in the game of life. Would you not want her on your team?
10. SHE's NAG-LESS - There is nothing worse than a nag! A great girlfriend knows this and chooses her battles wisely. She knows when to speak up and when to let it slide. Men hate women who Nag.
11. SHE GETS ALONG WELL WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY - A great girlfriend will not only help your mom in the kitchen, listen to your dad's stories and hang out with your friends, but she will enjoy it. She'll make a real effort to get to know and love the most important people in your life. And she won't try to get you to ditch your best friends.
12. SHE MAKES YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER MAN - any man who has a great girlfriend or wife will tell you that she makes him want to be a better man. She doesn't have to say or do anything; it just is that way.